Gentle Vet knows your dogs are a part of the family and our services allow you to have more fun and live longer, fuller lives with them. We are dedicated to their health from puppyhood to adulthood, treating all forms of behavoir and physical ailments. Our pain relief and behavior solutions enrich the quality of your dogs life with a pet-friendly and people-friendly approach.
Your choice of a veterinarian is an extremely important decision that could profoundly affect the quality of care that your pet receives. Gentle Vet takes a holistic approach to cat care by understanding and treating the symptoms to restore your cat's health. We strive to support that personal bond and give your cat the treatment it needs.
- Private Consultation
- Acupuncture Treatment
- Behavior Modification
- Risk Assessment
- State-of-the-Art Training Methods
- Therapeutic Medications
- Veterinary Seminar/Workshops
Gentle Vet fosters healing and understanding between pets and their families.
- Dr. Dodd is a compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, and thorough veterinarian that has guided me through my dog Jacob's arthritic elderly years. Since Jacob started acupuncture treatments, he gets up and hikes without a sign of pain.
-Chris, Dog Owner
- With acupuncture Itty Bitty Kitty became the cat we knew and loved. He was able to run, jump, climb and play along with our other cats. It has been a year since we finished acupuncture treatments for Itty Bitty and I am happy to report he is still just as active and lively!
- Natalie and Robert, Cat Owners